My head is spinning with this blog. A whole new world has opened up and I can see the benefit of blogging. I can see also that my business will take off using Natalie’s Suitcase Entrepreneur wisdom and ideas.
So I should perhaps use this blog as a business venture and start another blog for my personal life. That is it – I will use this to promote my Personal Training Business and online running coaching. And to follow the 30 day Blog Challenge too.
Day 2 Challenge Questions:
- I do believe that I am worthy of love, happiness and success, but I must admit there are frequently times when I doubt myself. I struggle a bit with self confidence, but I am working on this.
- I definitely do have a lot to offer the world
- Yes – I have valuable knowledge and skills.
- Yes! I am capable of running my own business
- I SO BADLY want to create a business that I love and am so passionate about.
- I have had these dreams for a very long time
As a Personal Trainer I have so much to learn and will do so constantly as I go along, but I feel that I have so much to offer and I hope to inspire and make a difference in people’s lives, helping them to achieve their goals. I would like to work from home, but I am beginning to realise that this business can operate virtually too.